Sunday, March 13, 2011

Almost There T minus 3 days

One more round of chemo and then I have a day of rest before transplant. I am scared about how sick it will make me. There are so many unknowns. All I can hope for is that they can control the marrow and that the leukemia will never come back. It will all be worth it if that happens.  It was so hard to go from feeling perfectly normal on Sunday, to tired with messed up taste buds. I am sure it will get worse before it gets better. I really am scared and ask everyone to pray for me.  I am sure it will all go well, but you know how it is, you mind always thinks about the worst possibilities.

The doctors did let me go outside today. It felt soooo nice. I can't wait until I am able to go home. It is just more comfortable and restful there.  YUP even with the dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl, we will be enjoying brunch at Oyster Bar before you know it.

    ReplyDelete