Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ugh.

I was looking at the pictures posted below.  It is amazing how carefree and simple our life was not that long ago. Man...I even miss my hair, even though it was a pain to get ready in the morning. And did you notice how tan I look? I can't wait until I am all done with this. We are going to take another cruise to celebrate. You are all invited...each and every one of you.

On another note:

My friend Kelly owns a boutique http://roknroyalty.web.officelive.com/default.aspx she is offering to donate a portion of the sale to me if you mention my name.  She has really cute designer jeans, shirts, jewelry etc. and my teenage girls LOVE her store. If you are interested, she is located at 13269 S 1460 W.

Oh....one more thing. Only 5 1/2 days of freedom left.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Jenn, We are SOOOOOO going to do another cruise and celebrate BIG time... And as far as missing your hair, You look amazingly beautiful with or without the hair. I love you sis, everything is going to workout and you are going to be cancer free before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you. Be strong be positive.
    You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete