Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back in the Hospital

January 19

The days at home went by waaaayyyy to fast. It was really hard to come back, but I have the admit the staff here is really nice. They were all so happy to see me (it is probably the $$$ signs above my head). I did figure one thing out. Medical employees are worse then government employees (hehehe). I had an appointment at 8 to have my central line put in. I was there for 2 1/2 hours before they even started the procedure and then I waited for another 1 1/2 while they tried to figure out how to transport me to the 8th floor. I finally convinced them that I could walk.

I am suppose to start my next round of chemo at any time now. This time I am only suppose to be in until it clears my systems, so about 5 days.  Then we move to transplant. Did I mention that my sister is a perfect match? I cried the day I found out, I was so excited. THAT is when it is going to be hard to come to the hospital. I will be here for 2 to 3 months. I will be soooo glad when 2011 is over and I have my life back.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jen. Bummer to be in the hospital but it is only a few days. Do you know when they will do the transplant? I love the blog so we know what is going on with you without having to call and bother you. All of us at City Hall are thinking about you and praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete