Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Special Thanks

First off, I want to thank all my friends, family and co-workers for their support and encouragement. I can't begin to express how much strength, courage and determination it provides me get through the long boring days. You are all awesome and I love you all!

I am at the outpatient clinic again today, waiting for my blood results to determine if I need platlets today. As much of a  pain it is to drive to LDS almost every day, it is sooo much better than having to be admitted. I love being home. I went dress shopping with Shylee yesterday and helped Jason work on the mess in the basement. I feel great. I got approval to start jogging on my treadmill (we shall see if I can even handle a mile).

To everyone that has asked me what the next step is, here is what I have determined (since they haven't told me anything). I am waiting for my counts to recover. Once they do, I will have another bone marrow biopsy to see if all the blasts are gone. If they are, then it is straight on to transplant. If not, then I have to go through another A side of chemo and test again. You all know how impatient I am, so obviously I am ready to move on to transplant. I keep telling the blasts, to get the hell out of my marrow haha. I am sure they are not listening to me, kinda like children.

No comments:

Post a Comment