Sunday, January 16, 2011

Catching up

I tried to give you a little background but it would be impossible to fully catch up to this point, so I am going to just work from here on out. I am HOME. O.k is it only until Wednesday, when I start my next round of chemo, but it is still home.  My Neutrophils hit 600 on Friday so they gave me a few days leave. It is so great to be here, but also hard. It feels normal and I want so bad for things to be normal again that I catch myself tearing up more. However, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I made it home for Bay's birthday. YEA  The only bad part is I have headaches from the Lumbar Puncture I had on Thursday, so I have to lay down a lot. :(

3 comments:

  1. You know Jenn, I cant get through a day without checking your blog and shedding a tear.... I love you so much and I feel so grateful to call you my sister. I love having you in our family. You are part brick part motar that keeps us all in line and strong. I love you Jenn.....Luv Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to get that changed that everytime I log in it shows your name, so you keep writing messages to yourself...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete